Skip to content

Forms & Agreements

Application Forms

Complete your application and e-mail it to us.

Applicants will be asked to provide references and proof of current enrolment.

UNIShare provides accommodation exclusively for bona fide tertiary students.

Tenancy Agreement

Tenants sign a standard Rooming House Agreement (PDF). Learn more about Rooming House tenancies from the Office of Consumer and Business Affairs website. Additional clauses in your contract cover specific features of the UNIShare tenancy, such as inclusion of utilities and services in the rent.

Note: you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the standard tenancy agreement. You can download Adobe Reader here.

When you confirm that you wish to become a UNIShare resident, we will e-mail you a copy of the contract to give you the opportunity to review it and ask any questions prior to moving in.

Return to the home page to see all on offer. If you have any questions, please get in touch via the contact form.

UNIShare Student Accommodation